- We operate with honesty, integrity, impartiality, accuracy and fairness;
- Our editorial contributors are experienced and knowledgeable;
- We check and double-check the information we use;
- We only rely on accurate and trustworthy sources;
- We publish documents and other relevant information that are the basis for our reporting and research on our website.
We must do all we can to ensure due accuracy in all our output. We shall not knowingly and materially mislead our audience. We should not distort known facts, present invented material as fact or otherwise undermine our audiences’ trust in our content.
We ensure that all our content is treated with due impartiality and objectivity. We exercise our editorial freedom to produce content about any subject, as long as there are good editorial reasons for doing so.
We will be open, honest, straightforward and fair in our dealings with our contributors and audiences.
In all our content we must check and verify information, facts and documents, where required to achieve due accuracy. We should not automatically assume that the material is accurate and should take reasonable steps, depending on how it is to be used and if necessary to achieve due accuracy, to seek verification. We should normally acknowledge serious factual errors and correct such mistakes quickly, clearly and appropriately.
The editorial content on our website is written by our contributors who comply with our best practices and principles listed above.